Beginning to develop sketches into digital pieces allowed to play with the size and negative space also the application of colour within the images, before going back to auto graphic techniques to develop ideas further.
Although these ideas are simple developments of thumbnail sketches, the ideas create space for me to develop a sense of play by adding period dress to an otter, creating a playful image using the natural energy of the animal. Although the colour of the image needs to be more Joyful Yellows and warm colours create the sense of joy.
Looking at colour and space and developing the image further. Yellows to give strength to the message.
I want to create something simple and playful these initial ideas aren't working as well as id hoped. They are not conveying the message in the right way. I think I am going to look into the movement of people and 'Pop Art' to add the sense of playfulness, moreover Constructivalism to keep my idea simplistic.




No comments:
Post a Comment