Tuesday, 19 April 2011

3 Illustrated ideas

Using negative space and movement as in my 'Lichtenstein' research I have developed this piece. Although Lowfi techniques will not convey the texture and minimalist style I will use if I decide to take this idea further. The type uses the negative space effectively although it needs to be more playful. 

Again using dominance of image to create this idea, I have used impact to show this woman's joy on a swing. When drawing this image there was a natural line on the photo that I used to border the type. Colour will develop this piece along with Smart blur lines and an effective Bitmap technique to create texture.
Using the playful/energetic image of the otter makes this piece interesting although I don't feel I am achieving my aim. The boarders the edge of this image creating an interesting playful feel.
All of these images where created using stock images on a light box allowing me the freedom to move type and shape to create my desired effects. The images of the women work best for me although I cannot decide on one to develop my idea digitally I intend to create three image following a 'Pop art' and 'Constructivalist' trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment